2024 predictions

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Pixel8r
Site Admin
Registered for: 2 years 11 months

2024 predictions

Post by Pixel8r »

Okay time for my thinking on what we are facing in 2024.

It is proven, via the executive orders, that Trump is the commander-in-chief in the US and has in fact been in control of certain aspects of the military since. It is also exteremly clear that the 2020 election was stolen. The way I see this situation is that Trump knew that this was going to happen and during his 2016 Presidency set things up for the movie we are living through. During 2017/2018 he visited various leaders in what is termed as the capitulation tour. I think what was actually happening during this time is that he was in the process of dismanteling the admiralty law three pillar system that the masonic deep state had using to control and ensalve the people of the world. During his inauguration speech in 2017, he mentioned how this was a historical moment when the power was being taken away from Washington (one of the three pillars) and returned to the people. He said this while surrounded by military intelligence officers. It is worth watching and listening to this again closely as it helps to explain exactly what we have been going through since;

I think that during his capitualtion tour that he was showing the 'top of the pyramid' the evidence of the had evil that they had been using. He gave them a choice, either capitualte and go along with his plan, or have their crimes against humanity exposed. They all capitulated and I believe we have been watching a movie since that point. The reason for this movie was to reveal to the world what had been done to them over the decades previous. It was also to allow the lower parts of the pyramid to expose themselves. He put in place all the executive orders which enabled the ability to take back the money stolen from 'we the people' over the decades and to remove the deep state system from control. It was also to give the time required to put in place the other parts of the transformation to the new system.

Okay so moving on to what happened when he allowed the election to be stolen in 2020. He knew that he had to let this happen because they had created the convid-19 plandemic to enable the cheating. He used the military and his newly formed 'space force' to monitor and gather evidence of their crimes. Biden I beleive was actually replaced with an actor in 2019 and this actor has been playing his part since.

So now we move into 2024, the election year. I do not beleive that we will actually have an election in the US in 2024. The evidence of the cheating of 2020 cannot be allowed to stand and them be given another chance to cheat again in 2024.Just think of all that has been exposed over the last 3 years;
Child trafficking, Pedo blackmail, Big Pharma crimes against humanity, Bio Labs and the creation of the covid plandemic, WEF plans and infiltration. Mass immigration, Government corruption especially being run through Ukraine. The fact that actually Israel runs the world and how truly evil they are. The list goes on. This is what I was talking about above, in that the movie is allowing the lower parts of the pyramid to expose themselves to the world.

So what I think will happen over this year is that;

1 - Q posts gets revealed as the military opeartion that it was.
2 - It is revelaed that actually Trump has been running the show for the last 3 years.
3 - The irrefutable evidence of the stolen 2020 election gets revealed via space force (X-37B).
4 - The new 100% asset backed monetary system get revealed.
5 - Hidden technology in power generation & medical advancement get revealed.
6 - The petroleum based medical system of Big Pharma gets completely revealed as the crimainal system it is.
7 - A large part of the money confiscated from the elite gets returned to 'we the people' around the world.
8 - We move to a new system of smaller governments, where the politicians actually work for us the people and they serve limited terms.
9 - Epstein gets revelaed as being alive and in witness protection.
10 - JFK Jr reveals himself as being a big part of this grandiose Q plan to takedown the masonic deep state system of control.
11 - John McAfee revelas himself and his terrabytes of corruption evidence is used in the takedown.
12 - Gitmo gets filled with the worst of the criminals and we are shown the evidence of their crimes. (Many I believe have already been delt with and we will see video evidence from their trials).

Be interesting to watch how much of this comes true. Maybe not all but I am sure that we are in for the most intesting year of our lives. Maybe this is just the fantasy of a madman, I would be interested to hear anyones thoughts on mine.

If you haven't seen this before I highly recommend it as it details a lot of the moves that have been made;

"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Re: 2024 predictions

Post by Pixel8r »

(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Re: 2024 predictions

Post by Pixel8r »