The Jokes Thread

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Laura
Registered for: 1 year 8 months

The Jokes Thread

Post by Laura »

"Human beings are poor examiners, subject to superstition, bias, prejudice and a profound tendency to see what they want to see rather than what is really there." - M. Scott Peck
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Re: The Jokes Thread

Post by Pixel8r »

Laura wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:52 pm
Expect Trump will be joining him. :thumbup:
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Laura

Post by Laura »

"Human beings are poor examiners, subject to superstition, bias, prejudice and a profound tendency to see what they want to see rather than what is really there." - M. Scott Peck
Pixel8r
Site Admin

Post by Pixel8r »

Laura

Post by Laura »

American returns home and goes to the doctor.

Patient: Doc, something is wrong with my old fella.

Doctor: Let me look at it.

The patient takes it out and flops it on the desk. The doctor draws back in disgust. "I've never seen this before. I will have to look up my medical book."

Upon searching he finds it. "Well it's called yellow purple spotted dick disease."

Patient: "So what's the go?"

Doctor: "Well it says here we have to cut it off before it becomes gangrenous and spreads to your whole body."

Patient: "I want a second opinion."

So the patient leaves and is walking down the street where he sees a sign which says, "Doctor Ho Lee Fuk." He enters.

The Chinese doctor ushers him in asks in a very Asian accent: "What can I do for you.?"

Patient: "Well doctor let me show you" and he proceeds to flop it onto the desk."

Doctor: "Oh yes, this called yellow purple spotted dick disease." You been to Asia and you been very naughty."

Patient: "I see you know your stuff doctor. My usual doctor told me I have to cut it off."

Doctor: "NO NO NO. Not necessaly to do this."

Patient: "Boy oh boy doctor am I glad I came to you."

Doctor with a big smile on his face: "Definitely no have to cut off. Will fall off by itself in 2 weeks."